Tuesday, October 13

You All Made My Day!! Thx!!

I have to start with a big THANK YOU!!!
I'm really overwhelmed with all the warm and caring comments you wrote me!!
You really have no idea what that means to me!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

On to my day! :) Yesterday was my niece R's 18th birthday and we celebrated it in a mongolian bbq restaurant - it was awesome, delish and over-the-top all at the same time!! :D Of course we all enjoyed it thoroughly!

Nothing out of the ordinary aside from that, had a good and finally busy workday, decided to just don't care about eating aka not-wanting-to-eat and just go with my guts! And it was as I didn't expect it to be... I had very little desire to eat! Wow... That was really a surprise. I just ate when I felt hungry and that was it!

My workday flew by and I was glad, not because I don't like my work - acutally that's the exact opposite, but because I can't wait until I can leave (with R) for LONDON!!!! Only two more days!!!! I'm soooo glad that I have so much to do here, so the day will fly by if I like it or not!!

Here you have the pics:

breakfast (sorry for the boring every-day-the-same-bf!!) muesli with kiwi, pear and blueberry sprinkled with flax

lunch (same as yesterday and tomorrow ;D ) veggies with quinoa and falafel

sunset on our way home

my first plate at the restaurant (I had this times 3) veggies, tofu, surimi, fish with garlic-yogurt-sauce
had another one with other veggies and sweet-sour-sauce
and a third one with lots of veggies, a little fried rice and more garlic-yogurt and sweet-sour-sauce

and here I am with my dessert!! don't I look satisfied and full?! lol
one scoop coconut icecream one mango sorbet with cream and chocolate sauce! wow! I was stuffed!!

I hope you all had a wonderful day and again, thank you so much!!
Good night and sleep tight ;) and make your new day a good one!!
I sure will try to do it myself!!

Lots of hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment