Sunday, June 14

update 06/15

Hey everyone!!

Sorry for the lack of posting lately. But honestly I'm not doing so well.

It's nothing in particular but everything is growing over my head.
I'm trying my best. And I hope it will all get easier once I finished my exam (oral went well and writing is on wednesday). We will see.

Eating is ok. Still too much (not loosing any weight and I really need to!! I'm 130 now and 120 is my ideal weight. But I will get there. Step by step.) but this will solve itself once summer is full on. I'm ususally not as hungry when it's hot so this will help. I try to not stress out too much over it. But I'd really like to see at least a little change (downwards) in my weight.

So... I hope you all are doing well and are staying strong (a little for me too ;) ).
I try to update once in a while. But I can't promise anything!

Much love for all you nice readers (even if there are only a few!)

the SwissGril

No comments:

Post a Comment