Thursday, December 24

You All Are The Best

To all of you beautiful, wonderful and caring readers!!

I wish you the best holidays!!

A very merry christmas with lots of love and warmth!!

And an even better new year!!

You all did so good last year, of course there were hiccups, but you're all here now!!

Keep the strenght, the determination and you all will succeed!!


Once again I want to thank you!!
For all the comments here and on facebook!!
I honestly don't know where and how I would be without all of you!!

I TRULY LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!

Always remember that everything will be good,
as long as we give our best!!

Lots of love and happiness for all of you!!



ps: my mom is better, i am better, everything will be alright...!
i am going to spend a few days in dublin (27th to 30th) ALONE to sort some things out for myself!
i will be posting more frequent in the new year!! promise!

5 comments:

  1. Lots of love and happiness to you too!

    ♥ Merry Christmas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a Merry, healthy and joyful Merry Christmas, love!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a very Merry Christmas, sweetie!
    I'm glad you are better, your mother is better, and that you're keeping yourself in a positive frame of mind!

    Enjoy your Christmas!

    Love,
    Eleanor. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope you had good holidays girl :)

    ReplyDelete